Infrastructure upgrades are going in to accommodate the new Stone Creek development where the old trap club used to be.
Below is a chronological sequence of events:
- Currently restoring the pavement on Brosterhous south of American Lane intersection down to Jacklight Ln. Our goal is to re-open this stretch of roadway to Southbound Traffic no later than June 23rd, possibly as early as this Friday the 21st.
- Immediately following the opening of Brosterhous Southbound, we will be closing Brosterhous East/Westbound from Franke Ln east to Whitetail St. (see Phase I TCP – Brosterhous Rd East & West Detour) Traffic will be detoured via Brentwood and Whitetail around this construction Zone. We anticipate this traffic change taking place on Monday, June 24th.
Couple of key notes:
- Local Traffic Only (no thru traffic) will be allowed between Franke Ln & Brentwood to the North.
- Kobe St will be closed at Brosterhous Rd, so local residents south of the work zone will need to use either Whitetail St or Conifer Ave for in and out egress.
- Brosterhous Rd Detour & Work Zone (see Phase II – Brosterhous Rd Detour & Work Zone) is expected to go into effect on July 8th. This will extend the closure of Brosterhous Rd from Franke Ln east to American Ln intersection, and close Whitetail St from Brosterhous Rd north to Brentwood Ave. This will require a similar detour that is in effect now sending motorists around the work zone via Reed Mkt, Murphy Rd and Parrell Rd.
- Local Traffic Only (no thru traffic) will remain between Franke Ln and Brentwood to the North.
- Egress for the subdivision South of Brosterhous Rd closure area will be required to use Conifer Ave exclusively during this Phase.
The goal for the project is to have all of Brosterhous and Whitetail St restored and fully re-opened by the end of August and prior to School being back in session. We appreciate everyone’s patience during this work.
Additionally, another private developer will soon be starting work near Kobe St on Brosterhous to extend a sewer main to the West for the upcoming Arena Acres Subdivision.