Old Farm NA Board Meeting
September 9 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Board Meetings take place every 2nd Monday of the month at 6pm.
Meetings will be held at the Starbucks on 3rd Street (across from Fred Meyer) until the Larkspur Center upgrades are completed.
Call to order
Establishment of quorum
Welcome and introductions
Public comment is open to all and limited to 3 minutes unless extended by a vote of the board
Treasurer’s Report • Eric Lint
Land Use Update • Karon Johnson
Community Outreach Update • Eric Lint
Neighborhood Leadership Alliance (NLA) Update • Dave Johnson
SE Bend Area Plan Advisory Committee (SEAPAC) Update • Butch Hansen
Septic-to-Sewer Update • Beth Larsen
Murphy Corridor Project Update
Neighborhood Street Safety Program
Learn more about the program here.
View all applications received by the City to date here.
View unofficial suggested projects here.
View the unofficial comments on a map here.
Fall General Meeting planning
The meeting is scheduled for October 17th.
Learn more and find a schedule of events here.
- September 10: Neighborhood Leadership Alliance meeting
- September 13: Welcoming Week starts
- September 17: CTAC Funding Group meeting
- September 20: CET Regional Public Transit Advisory Cmte meeting
- September 26: Accessibility Advisory Cmte meeting
- September 26: SE Area Plan Advisory Cmte meeting