WILSON AVENUE CORRIDOR PROJECT UPDATE
March 14, 2022
Please slow down in the construction zone, follow road closure signs, and posted detour routes. Pedestrians and bicyclists will need to detour around closed sidewalks. Thank you for your cooperation in ensuring the safety of construction crews.
Photo 1: Street excavation at 9th Street and Wilson Avenue, facing east
Week of March 14 – March 18 construction activities:
Wilson Avenue Corridor Project – Ninth Street and Wilson Avenue Roundabout
- Continued removal of curbs, sidewalks, and street excavation.
- Installation of 9th Street catch basins.
- Crews will begin digging and installing drywells and sedimentation manholes.
DETOURS IN EFFECT
- WILSON AVENUE DETOUR: Third Street to Reed Market Road to 15th Street
- 9TH STREET DETOUR: Reed Market Road to 15th Street to Wilson Avenue to Bridgeford Boulevard to Zeller Lane
- WILSON AVENUE & NINTH STREET INTERSECTION: Fully closed to all vehicle traffic. Pedestrians and bicyclists will need to detour around closed sidewalks and should follow posted routes.
An interactive map of closures and detours can be found at bendoregon.gov/traffic.
GENERAL PROJECT NOTES
- Access to all area businesses along the construction area will be maintained.
- Please do not enter the construction zone, before, during or after hours.
- Daytime work hours are in effect from 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- EMS, buses, and many other delivery/service providers have been included on this distribution list.
- Please help us in spreading the word to your clients, customers, and delivery personnel regarding detouring and closures.
- Share the website information where others can also sign up for updates. www.bendoregon.gov/wilson
- If you are not the correct contact for your organization and/or others need to be included, you can respond directly to this email.
- You may unsubscribe to this weekly update at any time by replying “unsubscribe” to the email.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
- 24 Hour Construction Phone Line: (541) 322-9919
- Project Website: bendoregon.gov/wilson
- Project Contacts:
THIS IS A TRANSPORTATION GO BOND PROJECT. THANK YOU VOTERS!
To learn about more GO Bond projects around Bend, visit bendoregon.gov/gobond