For the Week of June 13 – 19:
- Admiral Way between Reed Market Road and Greenmont Drive for gravity sewer installation as part of the Septic to Sewer Conversion Program, full road closure with local access provided. 6/14/22 – Fall 2022. For more information, visit bendoregon.gov/admiral-king-
- Wilson Corridor Improvements Project – Street improvements on Wilson Avenue from Second Street to 15th Street. For more information visit the Wilson Project website. This is a multiphase project with various intersections and road closures throughout its entirety.
- Intersection of SE Wilson Avenue and SE Ninth Street for roundabout construction, full intersection closure with detour through late June 2022 (weather dependent).
- Newport Corridor Improvements Project – Various intersections along Newport Avenue to be closed due to updates in the water main and stormwater facilities. Road closures related to the project listed below. For more information, visit the Newport project website. Various closures through the end of Winter 2022.
- NW Newport Avenue between NW 10th street and NW 11th street, 4/5/22 – Mid Summer 2022
- NW 11th Street Between NW Ogden Avenue and NW Milwaukee Avenue, full road closure, 4/5/22 – Mid Summer 2022
- NW Crossing Farmers Market – Special event occurring every Saturday 6/4/21 – 9/17/21. Multiple road closures related to event (listed below).
- NW Crossing Drive between Mount Washington Drive and NW Crossing Drive (Circle)
- NW John Freemont between NW Ordiway Avenue and NW Fort Clatsop Street
- NW Fort Clatsop Street between NW Ordway Avenue and NW John Freemont Street
- Glen Vista Road between NW Kiesow Court and South Road for infrastructure installation, single lane closure with flagging, 6/2/22 – 9/2/22
- ODOT Third Street Improvements – Infrastructure improvements along Third Street from Butler Market Road to Greenwood Avenue. Various types of traffic control will be implemented during construction. Expected to be completed at the end of summer 2023. Street sections affected listed below.
- Single-lane closures in the Northbound and Southbound lanes on Third Street between Greenwood Avenue and NE Olney Avenue
- Butler Market to Mervin Sampels northbound slow lane closure until end of May
- Sewer Extension Program – The yearly project includes installing gravity sewer mains and sewer laterals in order to allow properties to decommission their septic systems and connect to the public sewer system. Full road closures with local access in SE Bend related to this project (closures listed below). For more information, visit bendoregon.gov/admiral-king-
- King Hezekiah Way between King Jehu Way and King Solomon Court, 4/11/22 – mid-summer 2022.
- King Jehu Way between King Hezekiah Way and Desert Woods Drive, 4/25/22 – mid-summer 2022.
- Brosterhous Road between Murphy Road and Knott Road for infrastructure installation, northbound lane closure with detour. Estimated through early summer 2022. This is part of the Brosterhous Accessibility Improvements Project.
- NW Shevlin Ranch Road between NW Bordeaux Lane and NW Shevlin Meadow Drive for infrastructure installation, full road closure. Completion scheduled for end of June.
- Brinson Boulevard between NE 18th Street and Layton Avenue for infrastructure installation, eastbound lane closure. Completion scheduled for early summer 2022.
- NW Silver Buckle Road – As part of the Rimrock Pump Stations Improvement project, full road closure during work hours.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors. Always exercise increased caution within construction zones. Drivers should use designated detour routes. Nearby residential streets are for local traffic only.
Contact: Deedee Fraley, Assistant City Manager
For Street Preservation related questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find more information about street operations at: bendoregon.gov/
Weekly reports can be received via email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports at: bendoregon.gov/enews