Twice a year the Old Farm District Neighborhood Association (OFDNA) holds a large General Meeting to hear from our neighbors. It is an opportunity for you to hear what the organization has been doing to improve quality of life in our area and to make your voice heard in local government.
Board members, city officials, infrastructure project managers, and volunteers from the community will be available to chat about whatever issues interest you.
- Want to learn more about converting from a septic field to sewer? We’ll have experts on hand who can approach the issue from all angles – legal, construction, cost, and more
- Looking to increase energy efficiency in your home ahead of winter? Chat with folks from The Environmental Center before the meeting to pick up tips
- Interested in how roads or sidewalks will be improved in your area? City of Bend Streets and Operations Department personnel will have a table before the meeting to answer your questions
Meet folks who live and work in your neighborhood and who share your concerns about education, transportation, growth and so much more that impacts the direction of our community.
OFDNA is one of 13 neighborhood associations chartered by the City of Bend. We represent you.
Ron Hand, Project Manager for DOWL, will provide an update on the septic-to-sewer conversion affecting large parts of our neighborhood.
Justin Livingston (City Council) and Susanna Julber (Bend Senior Project Analyst) will join the conversation and briefly take questions from the audience.
City Manager Presentation
City Manager Eric King will present on development and transportation issues and take questions from the audience. Additional city personnel will be available for questions before the event.
- Door prizes! Sign in for a ticket that gives you a chance to win prizes from businesses and restaurants within the Old Farm District!
- Photo contest: Do you have great views of the Old Farm District, past or present, that you’d like to show off? Maybe a nice sunset or picture of the old farm? Enter to win prizes! Details at oldfarmbend.com/photo